Monday, March 23, 2009

Friday Night in the Garage

"What're you looking for?"

"A wrench"

"Oh, I haven't seen a wrench but there's a screwdriver up there" (points to the inoperable Franklin stove)

He picks it up and shows the end which looks like a socket for small bolts.

"Ah, we call that a scrench", she says in a decidedly Pythonesque voice.

LATER

"Do you like that one better?"

"Better than what?"

"The other one, the fold up one"

"I can't reach that one. This one's fine with two cushions and one on the back and it has arms. I like chairs with arms. You probably didn't know that about me."

"Yes, I did know that but it's hard to screw in a chair with arms."
----------------------------------------------------

Doesn't have a deep meaning.....It's just Twitter only in real life.

No comments: