Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jumped The Gun

So just popped over to complain about something I did recently. I went to a wedding. It was a very nice wedding followed by a nice reception but something embarrassing happened to me at the reception so I kind of bolted out with a bad taste in my mouth.

Now the public humiliation that took place was at the hands of someone who I used to "friend" on myspace. I'd already dropped that person on Facebook but since I never went to myspace anymore, I didn't bother with it. However, following my reception mortification I popped into myspace and deleted my account. No biggie, right? Except I had a blog over there with some nice entries that I hadn't moved over here so SHIT!! Now they're gone and I'm bummed.

Given that I waited an entire day between the incident and the deletion, you'd think I'd have remembered the blog posts but I didn't realize they hadn't been moved until just now while I was reading back through this one.

I hate when that happens.....pardon the interruption and carry on.

No comments: